Cotton Candy Hospital

domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015


                                   Sabera Ahsan

Your scent still lingers along this sterile corridor,
Alive and warm sweeping me up in your cotton candy arms.
Letting me believe that in this hour of dire need I am yours, all yours.
We play at husband and wife like two toddlers oblivious to the world and those around us.
This sofa is ours this moment belongs to us there is no other world outside this moment.
No her, no him, no them, just you and I.
As I infuse my limp body into your warm chest, my now skinny bare legs entwined in yours.
Your arms envelop me like the sweetest nectar.
As if I have a whole life time ahead of me with you
As if this were my last dying moment on this earth.
I whisper your name to my ever faint heart and soul wishing praying you are still here when I awake,

If I awake

Hosptial de Algodón de Azúcar

Haciéndome creer que en esta hora de extrema necesidad soy tuya, toda tuya.
Jugamos a maridos y mujeres como dos niños ajenos del mundo y de la gente  alrededor.
Este sofá es nuestro. Este momento nos pertenece. No hay otro mundo fuera de este momento.
Ni ella, ni el, ni ellos. Solo tú y yo.
Dejando reposar my cuerpo flácido en tu pecho cálido, mis ahora raquíticas piernas desnudas se entrelazan con las tuyas.
Tus brazos me envuelven como el néctar más dulce.
Como si tuviera toda una vida por delante, contigo.
Como si este fuese mi último suspiro de vida en esta tierra.
Susurro tu nombre a mí, por siempre rendido corazón y alma, deseando, rogando que estés aquí cuando despierte,

...si es que lo hago.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario